Márka Üdítőgyártó Kft. data management information
Márka Üdítőgyártó Kft. (company registration number: 03-09-131142, tax ID number: 12218620-2-03, seat: H-6055 Felsőlajos, Márka Ipartelep 1., website: http://www.markaudito.hu, hereinafter referred to as Márka Üdítőgyártó Kft. as a service provider or data controller) as a data controller, acknowledges the content of this legal notice as binding on itself.
The purpose of this notice is to set out the data protection and data management principles applied by Márka Üdítőgyártó Kft. and the Company's data protection and data management policies.
Márka Üdítőgyártó Kft. undertakes that all data management and data processing activities related to its activities comply with the provisions set out in this notice and in Act CXII of 2011 on informational self-determination and freedom of information (hereinafter: Info Act), and in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of the EU (hereinafter GDPR).
Márka Üdítőgyártó Kft. is committed to the protection of the personal data of its consumers, customers and partners, and considers it extremely important to respect their right to informational self-determination. Márka Üdítőgyártó Kft. treats personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data.
- “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- “processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- “restriction of processing” means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
- “controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- “processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
- “consent of the data subject” means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- “personal data breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed